Back in June my trooper and I filmed for a new reality show. We didn’t know until recently the name of the show would be “Collection Intervention”. It premieres tonight at 10pm on SyFy and our episode is first up- and of course it’s called “A Disturbance in the Force” ;)
We had an amazing experience with the film crew and there were some truly special moments that unfolded during filming. It was another galactic journey my trooper and I got to share together.
Our mutual love of Star Wars brought our paths together and that’s how we met. Regardless of how the final edit turns out (as we’ve been impressed and terrified at editing so far for promos) we know what happened and who we are. We chose to be a part of this to try and convey to people it’s OK to be who you are… and we let our geek flags fly.
I realize many people will think I’m a crazy, obsessive and ditzy blonde (ha!) But you can’t worry about what other people think and my response to them would be simple… May the Force be with you.
- coltoledo likes this
- beckadoodles reblogged this from professionalgeekgirl
- beckadoodles likes this
- starwarsandwine likes this
- iworkhardiplayhard likes this
- bookoisseur said:I adore you. Stay obsessed. I think more people will be jealous of your happiness than anything else. :)
- arkwulf said:Well, if you’re horribly misrepresented in the final cut, you’ll just have to come on Frontlines to set the record straight.
- arkwulf likes this
- 1863-project likes this
- professionalgeekgirl posted this